Herbert Poetzl wrote:
On Wed, Jun 14, 2006 at 12:48:55PM -0400, Patrice Levesque wrote:

I am trying to build a more user-friendly interface to the util-vserver
commands.  Similar to the linuxconf interface Jacques created for the
vserver-utils.

You may find recent Jacques' tools (they work with current
linux-vserver kernel patches) in ftp://ftp.solucorp.qc.ca/pub/vserver/

No need to fight with util-vserver.

well, not unless you want recent features like the
various limits and capabilities or the scheduler
settings ...

Thanks Herbert.  I was going to mention the same.

Patrice, I've used Jacques' linuxconf and vserver for years and I actually still have several running ctx kernels but I now want ( and probably will need ) several of the new features. Therefore the request.

Rod