Guenther Fuchs wrote:
Hi there,

(on the jump to a seminar so just one note)

on Friday, June 23, 2006 at 5:53:15 PM there was posted:

RAA> .... system-config-date ...

Dang! I was wondering where all those buggers came from! We were discussing/cussing that yesterday when I did the guest build.

You should miss this out with FC5 as described in the HowTo, as it
leads to all the X basic packages which mostly are not needed / not
required within a guest. Save the space, it's not necessary

Just tried a vyum $REF -- -y remove system-config-date

Only removed the one package. Looks like I get to build a new one correctly since trying to figure out all the junk to be removed has been a nearly impossible task on other non-Vserver systems.

  => http://linux-vserver.org/VServer+installation+Fedora+Core+5#g6

Hey. Isn't that new? I did the kernel install couple of weeks ago and don't remember seeing that. My brain is full. Time to reboot!

Remaining installation sounds good / okay to me.

Great.  You got any suggestions on the copying/cloning methods?

Rod