Marcus Mülbüsch wrote:
I'm trying to make copies of a Vserver guest.  These will all be on
the same system.

Is this a good route or are there other methods that will be fast/safer/whatever?

I was hoping that util-vserver would provide that by
now, but as far as I know, it still doesn't ...

Isn't that what "vserver [...] clone" effectively does?

(vserver-copy does'nt do it, even if it promises to do so.)

Or am I missing something here?

Well I'm missing quite a bit of documentation. I've tried the man page ( is the old one for Jacques' vserver-utils ) and a "vserver --help" has no mention of a clone option/method.

Of course there is "the source" which I will be looking as time permits.

Rod