On Mon, Jul 03, 2006 at 11:38:38AM +0200, Rik Bobbaers wrote:
> sorry guys, this was supposed to be to Bert only, that's
> why it was in dutch...

good explanation, ignoring the fact that I do not 'really'
speak or understand dutch either :)

but that will not keep me from trying to translate it :)

> just ignore :)
>
> Rik Bobbaers wrote:
> >dag gentse collega!,

good day friend!

> >ik ben van plan de 2.6.16.22 patch te maken met de laatste rc van
> >vserver (en de laatste grsec).

I plan(ed) to do a 2.6.16.22 patch with the latest
release candidate from Linux-VServer (and the latest
grsec version)

> >deze zal je altijd kunnen vinden op :

older? this? versions did/could/will end up here:

> >http://ludit.kuleuven.be/software/vserver/

> >natuurlijk moeot je zelf kiezen of je grsec wilt enablen of niet :)

of course I'd like to ~~~~~~~ to enable grsec or not?

well, we'll probably know soon :)

best,
Herbert