Tim Mecking wrote:
I forgot to attach the xsl template.

Thanks, I've added it to SVN (revision 2338).

With this new version you can choose whether to use the 'funky' signs or
 the full style names by applying an xsl parameter.

If full style names are used and minElements/maxElements values are set
in the xml there will be additional describing list entries with their
value.

Daniel Hokka Zakrisson wrote:

In general, I think
documentation that requires a key to read is bad.

Even if file types are printed by their full name some kind of legend is
required. Otherwise for most (new) users it would not be clear what is
meant by 'boolean' or 'scalar' files.

Ok, you got a point there, but I still think the words are better.

--
Daniel Hokka Zakrisson
GPG id: 06723412