On Monday 02 October 2006 03:27, Nicolas Costes wrote:
> Le Dimanche 1 Octobre 2006 23:45, Chuck a écrit :
> > wow didnt even know mtab could go in there... all ive ever had in any
> > of them was style, mark and depends
>
> Well, I learned it in a quota HOWTO that was on the old wiki, but I must
> admit that I don't know where it lays now.
>
> > took the gentoo ebuild this time  2.6.15-vs2.0.1-gentoo-r5
>
> Well, I think you'll have to compile 2.0.2 ;-)

which means its not in the production distribution yet..  so much for keeping
this system 100% production package ... hehe

--

Chuck

"...and the hordes of M$*ft users descended upon me in their anger,
and asked 'Why do you not get the viruses or the BlueScreensOfDeath
or insecure system troubles and slowness or pay through the nose
for an OS as *we* do?!!', and I answered...'I use Linux'. "
The Book of John, chapter 1, page 1, and end of book