On Fri, 24 Mar 2000, Larry W. Virden wrote:

> From: cgavin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > - I will remove the dependency from Itcl
>

> What I would love to see is vtcl with the ability to look at the current tcl
> environment, determine what widgets are available, and then to make any of
> the widgets - whether iwidgets, tktable, etc. - all available...

Indeed!

But add to that a per-project preference to turn off features. This way,
in an environment that has [a-zA-Z]widgets, you can easily turn certain
ones off when you need to develop an app with a target environment that
does _not_ have those features.

On a quiet day, you can here the features creep...

...RickM...