Just thought I'd share some excerpts from the penpal exchange between
Vermont and Palestinian elementary schools.

>From Vermont....
"We had a fisher cat eat all our chickens.  A fishercat is like a mink on
steroids."
"Snow is like cotton that falls from the sky."
"I have 5 televisions."
"The part of town I live in has a bad reputation, but it's really a nice
place." - student from Lawrence Barnes in the old north end exchanging with
student in Ayda refugee camp

>From Palestine (Ayda camp Bethlehem)...
"You are beautiful like Arabs."
"My dad is so skinny because my mom does not feed him."
"My father is in jail by the Israelis since 3 years.  I miss him very much."
"I'm so sad because the Israeli soldiers every day kill the children and
their family and destroy our homes.  I'm so glad because you wrote to me."

Joe

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/MknplB/TM