Dear VTJP-ers,
Reminder: VIGIL AGAINST ISRAELI OCCUPATION, Sat., Jan. 22. Meet at 12 NOON,
top of Church Street. Mimi Gutchell, Church St. Marketplace, says they no
longer are allowing groups to stand opposite the Mall entrance. Groups can
stand in front of City Hall. I asked if we need a permit simply to march in
single file down/up Church Street to which she responded we probably don't
need one just to walk. To be on the safe side, in case we decide we want to
vigil in front of city hall, I will have a permit.

My suggestion:  Because of so few people at the lower end of Church Street,
and because of the cold factor, walk in single file slowly from top of
Church Street to city hall, handing out leaflets to people as we proceed,
and then go back up to top of Church Street. Repeat if participants so
desire.

Will someone do a handout????

Miriam

Take a look at donorschoose.org, an excellent charitable web site for
anyone who cares about public education!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_OLuKD/8WnJAA/cUmLAA/MknplB/TM