[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 15:43:34 -0400
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Disengaging Peace

Hello,

I recently realized that my article "Disengaging Peace" was featured on VTJP.
The writing first appeared on Middle East Online.

I wanted to personally thank you for the work you guys are doing. Being from
Massachusetts, I am amazed at the support and humanity that gushes out everyday
from people living in Vermont, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts. It's your
grassroots activism and support for just causes that will make a difference in
this world. The coverage and complexity of your site is reason for great
applause. Stay strong and keep up the great work.

In Solidarity,

Remi Kanazi
www.PoeticInjustice.net