I just heard this morning that Khaled and Mazin are
driving the troupe from Connecticut in two vans, and
are going to try to go back that night.  (I've asked
if this is Mazin Qumsieh -  if so, a most
distinguished chauffeur!!)  I think  it's farther than
they think-Marc, can you still leave two beds open,
just in case?

June 28: 9-ish.  Marc, Joe, Nancy get vans at Avis.
6:00 pot-luck at Nancy's.  27 Arlington Ct., 2nd right
off of Heineberg Road, which is off of North Avenue.
Heineberg is one traffic light beyong the shopping
center.  Phone at Nancy's 865-3730

Wednesday, June 29.  Drivers:  Miriam, Joe.  Joe takes
batch of kids to Lawrence Barnes 9:15.  Miriam:  9:30.
 Soccer game.  Press conference at 10:30.  Picnic
after game at North Beach.  Echo Museum in case of
rain.  Nancy help Joe with driving to get  key back to
 Lawrence Barnes.    Pot luck at Ducky  and Frank
Donath's, 6:00 p.m., 126 Dale. 862-6375.

Thursday June 30.  Drivers:  Joe, Marc  9:30.  Pick
strawberries David Zuckerman's Farm.   Echo Muserm or
University Farm in case of rain.  Picnic Leddy Beach.
Abed to theater before 3:00.  Kids at theater at 4:00.
  Marc take Abed to theater, Nancy take kids.  Pack
snacks for before performance.   Performance 7:00.
Pizza in the park after performance.  (If rain, pizza
at Nancy's.)

Friday July 1. Miriam pick up Abed for interview with
Mark Johnson 8:00.   Drivers:  Mark, Joe  9:00.  Pack
vans with sleeping bags, air mattresses, clothes 2
days, food for two days, flashlights etc.  Waterbury
10:30 Ben and Jerry's.   Swim pool in Montpelier.
2:00 picnic and teaching of international dancing in
the park (Lucy Nichol).  4:00 to UU Church (change of
venu! Trinity Methodist had no stage)  Performance
6:00 p.m.   8:00 pack cars with picnic supper (Deborah
Stolleroff), head to Wheelock Farm.  Becca, Hilary
drive vans.

Saturday  July 2.  Breakfast at farm, pack picnic.
Drive to Ann Alexander's at Willoughby  for boating,
kayaking, swimming.   (Ann  is a friend of Jean
Archibald)  Bread and  Puppet at 2:00 p.m.   Dinner at
Bread and Puppet.  Return to farm.

Sunday July 3,  Breakfast at farm, make picnic lunch.
Pack vans with  EVERYTHING.  10:00 Bread and Puppet.
Performance at Ding Dongs?  Within the circus?  In the
barn at 5:00?   Linda Elbow at 525-1271 will know.
Dinner at Bread and Puppet, return to Burlington.

Monday , July 4.  Drivers to airport:  Joe, Ruby,
Nancy   7:45  a.m. vans packed, breakfast finished,
lunches made,  departure to airport!!!    Rental vans
turned in.   Deep breath, time to thank Allah, God,
Rama, Jawa and every one of you  for helping this to
happen  and for your support in  uncountable ways
since the beginning and all the way through.  We will
aso thank  people who came to the performances in the
4 cities, whose eyes may have been opened, perhaps for
the first time,  to  the endurance  of the
Palestinian spirit.  Perhaps we will find new ways
together to fight injustice to these beautiful people.
   With a full and grateful heart, Nancy

Sunday,, July 3.

Yahoo! Groups Links