Apparently our web host had problems with our server's router yesterday and had to ship the server from Chicago to Connecticut, where they are still trying to hook the darn thing up. They're "having networking problems". It was supposed to back online by 3 PM Thursday. I'm hoping it will be up by Friday morning.

Although our host has been a solid performer for years, I have not received any e-mail from them about this service interruption. It took me awhile to find out what happened, so the news will be a bit shorter tonight. Jamie

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS