I very much appreciate your programming of this event by the theatre group, and other shows relating to the plight of the Palestinian people in the Near East. Over the past two years, I have had the chance to meet personally with the director and to see the Burlington appearance [which you graciously filmed] and I will be a technical coordinator in Burlington for a possible 2006 USA tour.

It is especially helpful that RETN schedules multiple airings. In the event that audience members are busy, it gives us a wide choice of how to adjust our schedules so we do not miss any programs, as well as giving us the options for repeat viewings!

--
Brad Butler  /  Burlington