The City Market in Burlington is sold out of Palestinian Olive Oil. I
was there earlier in the week and asked at the desk if they were going
to be getting more. The lady said she'd have someone call me back.

I just got home from Christmas shopping and there is a message on my
machine from a guy (manager or assistant manager - he spoke fast and I
couldn't catch his name) at City Market saying he had carried it and
would carry more if he could get it.

He said it wasn't gotten through his normal purveyors, but through
a "relief group," and he hasn't heard from them again.

Are we the "relief group?"  What should we do?

Monica

http://us.click.yahoo.com/g0CDCD/tzNLAA/cUmLAA/MknplB/TM