I get the following problem when trying to configure multicast in a VMware
virtualize OFR. I have work properly with Multicast in V2.0 but now with
V2.2 I have got this error message when I try to commit the configuration.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] set multicast mfea4 interface eth0
[edit]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] commit
[edit]
Commit Failed
[EMAIL PROTECTED] e config ready of process mfea4
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[edit]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The same problem arise if I try to configure protocol igmp...

My configuration file is also here...

    protocols {
    }
    policy {
    }
    interfaces {
        loopback lo {
        }
        ethernet eth0 {
            hw-id: 00:0C:29:27:C5:8C
            address 10.10.10.100 {
                prefix-length: 24
            }
        }
        ethernet eth1 {
            hw-id: 00:0C:29:27:C5:96
            address 170.10.10.100 {
                prefix-length: 24
            }
        }
    }
>   multicast {
>       mfea4 {
>           interface eth0 {
>           }
>       }
>   }
    service {
        telnet {
        }
    }
    firewall {
    }
    system {
        ntp-server "69.59.150.135"
        login {
            user root {
                authentication {
                    encrypted-password: "$1$$Ht7gBYnxI1xCdO/JOnodh."
                }
            }
            user vyatta {
                authentication {
                    encrypted-password: "$1$$Ht7gBYnxI1xCdO/JOnodh."
                }
            }
        }
        package {
            repository community {
                component: "main"
                url: "http://archive.vyatta.com/vyatta";
            }
        }
    }
    rtrmgr {
        config-directory: "/opt/vyatta/etc/config"
    }