  From: Allan Leinwand [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: 'Jeff' [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED], vyatta-users@mailman.vyatta.com,
vyatta-users@mailman.vyatta.com
Sent: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 17:36:42 -0400
Subject: RE: [Vyatta-users] Errors On Outgoing Ethernet Interface

Hi Jeff,

   I'd guess that you're having an issue with the auto negotiation of speed
and/or duplex on that interface.  You can set these commands as follows:

vyatta# set interfaces ethernet eth0 duplex ?
Possible completions:
  auto                Set duplex auto-negotiation mode
  full                  Set full duplex mode
  half                 Set half duplex mode

   I'd make sure you're set for auto on both speed and duplex and if that does
not work I'd try to force the interface into a setting that you know will work.
 "show interfaces" on your 7206 can show you the current settings.

Take care,

allan

    _____