hi everyone

I am a novice when it comes to running Vyatta.
I want to install Vyatta onto the hard drive of my system ( a sony vaio
laptop ) . as per the instructions available on the Vyatta configuration
manual , i booted from the vyatta CD and then logged in with the user name
as 'root' . then when i type in 'install-system'  it shows me only a single
drive of 60000 bytes.
mylaptop hard disk has three partitions .. 27gb for ubuntu , 10gb for
windows and the rest is an unformatted drive where i want to install vyatta
. but this partition does not show up . can anybody please tell me how i can
install Vyatta on this third drive ?