Hello:

        I'm getting very close to having my OFR configured close to
        what my Cisco-806 router currently has. But I want to make
        sure I can get the same (or better) functions out of the
        OFR.

        Cisco has what is called 'reflector lists'. Real quick, this
        is part of their 'rules' or firewall set-up. If you use
        a reflector list you can block all incoming ports, outbound
        traffic is allow and the response to the outbound is allow
        back in through the firewall.

        I have looked and read both the NAT and Firewall chapter
        and have unable to find if OFR supports anything close to
        this.

        So the question is does it? If so where can I find more
        information on how to set it up.

                                                        Tony