Hello:

        I decided to send this as a separate question to make it
        easier to answer from the last question.

        I have set-up my OFR to use DHCP with an internal address
        space of 10.1.1.0/24. My OFR will receive my 71.159.206.0/29
        on the IP of 71.140.62.22.

        So I'm using NAT to map 71.159.206.2 to 10.1.1.2 (as a
        bi-directional NAT).

        Now I want to have some rules (firewall?) to allow only a
        few ports to connect to the 71.159.206.2 (10.1.1.2) system
        such as SMTP, SSH, FTP, HTTP and a few others.

        The question I have is should these rules be defined as
        Firewall rules or as NAT rules?

        Once this question and my other question on 'Reflector Lists'
        are answered I will have a replacement for my Cisco-806
        (which is getting bit old in age).

                                                Tony