Hi Everyone

Thanks  to this forum, I have been able to set up a network with a vyatta
router at its center ( having eth0 eth1 and eth2 ) connected to the internet
via eth0 and to two separate LANs through eth1 and eth2 respectively. the
LANs are able to communicate with each other and with the WAN as well via
the vyatta router .

Now I want to do a performance analysis of this router . Can i get a
detailed step by step documentation of how i can go about this ? How do i
view the packets that are flowing through the router ? is there a thing like
Wireshark in vyatta ?

It would be great if someone can help me out with this issue.

Thanks and regards
Saptarshi