Sounds like we have the same issue then. Do your routes show up
correctly in the system routing table? What kind of hardware are you
using? I'm running a dell 1950 with dual dual-core 3.0 Xeons and 8
gig of ram. No PCI cards, all onboard broadcom NICs.

Aubrey Wells
Senior Engineer
Shelton | Johns Technology Group
404.478.2790