Hi,

Thanks! I am a noob in setting up BGP and we have the following info from
our upstream provider

Upstream Router Server IP Address
Customer Primary Interface Address
Upstream Secondary Router Server IP Address
Customer Secondary Interface Address

Plus my ASN number as well as my IP range XX.XX.XX.XX/21

So is all these information be enough to configure it? Is there any examples
I can follow?

Thanks!

Yongsan