Hi,

I have read the docs that was available but still have a few questions in
mind. I have a UTP cable that was provided by the provider that I would like
to peer with so I have plug it into my eth0. So what IP address should I set
on my eth0? Where can I set the IP range XX.XX.XX.XX/21 that I want to
announce?

Please advise.

Thanks!

Yongsan