Firstly, I want to say that I love the project and it's potential.

I'm wondering if there is a release timeframe for a more complete VRRP
solution.  I don't consider this "Service Provider" ready and is a
show-stopper for me.

The biggest VRRP issues I see are:

* Only one VRRP group per *physical* device, regardless of whether
it's assigned to the IF (eth0), or VIF (eth0.100).
* Only one failover IP address per VRRP device.

Since I'll have to implement QoS at the OS level anyway, I'm
considering installing and using Keepalived (keepalived.org) for VRRP.
  Will I have any conflicts by doing so?

Thanks!
Ken