Sanjoy,

Thank you for your response.  It looks like the Clustering feature may
just be the ticket.  I'll do some testing and give it a shot.  Is
clustering based on Heartbeat?  Can I specify any /etc/init.d
processes as a "service"?  That would allow me to potentially
integrate QoS scripts, or IDS components (Snort/OSSEC) as well.

-Ken