Hi all,
I'd like to publiclly share something I'd like for Christmas. Currently when
the command show interfaces, or show interfaces system, or show interfaces
system enabled is used the output is very terse. It very closely resembles
the output of ifconfig. Not a bad thing, but it could be a little cleaner.
At the very least I'd like to see the interface description listed in the
output of these commands. Anything else that could be done to make the
output a little more friendly/readable would be great. The one part that is
perfect is the counters section. This section is much clearer than the
output produced by Cisco IOS, although an option to clear these counters
would be great.

Thanks,
Nick