Andres and all members of the dev list,

   I was able to find a project took the original NTLMAPS and ported
it to use urllib2. It comes with 2 types of python files, one
compatible with 2.6 and one with 3.0. I am a novice at coding really
so I looked very closely at the code and the way they implemented the
authentication. It seems to be very similary to the specification. I
then extracted the file into the following path:

w3af/core/data/url.

I want to reference this in some type of global manner, but there is
not documentation on the development of this (yet). Where I was having
a little trouble was looking for where the original
basicAuthentication areas where this was defined (i.e. which .py file).

M.