Hey Andres,

I was thinking just a small or medium sized list, using an external file. If a user wants to supply their own wordlist, such as the dirbuster list, its up to them. This would keep the download size manageable with the flexibility to use any list you want. I'll take a shot at writing this plugin and email it out to the list when I'm done.

Thanks,
Jon