> No, there is no such feature in the framework. The closest we have is
> right click over the plugin in the scan config tab, and hit "Reload
> plugin" (just commited this to the trunk 1 minute ago).

Andres, yes, I saw it on the other mailing-list thread :)

Definitely, I think the best option would be to have another general
menu option to reload all plugins.
It will need to iterate through the list of plug-ins and call the
handleReloadPluginEvent() function.

Additionally, it should check the current "./plugins/*" directory
structure to check if new plug-ins have been recently added.

Cheers,
--
Raul Siles
www.raulsiles.com