Dear Andres,
I've written a brand new SESSION FIXATION audit plugin.
the step is :
the Plugin will Find freqs that contain SSID, change this SSID and send to
server.
If Server don't provide new SSID => VULN
otherwise, NO VULN

I've created 2 very  simple  PHP scripts : one is vulnerable to Session
fixaton, one is none
I tested with these 2 script. The plugin runs fine.
But, Please review and give me comments..  If it's wrong, I will fix it
again..  :(
Thank you very much
--
Best Regards,
Summer Nguyen .

Copyright 2006 Andres Riancho

This file is part of w3af, w3af.sourceforge.net .

w3af is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
the Free Software Foundation version 2 of the License.

w3af is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,

along with w3af; if not, write to the Free Software
Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA  02110-1301  USA

'''

import core.controllers.outputManager as om
from core.data.dc.form import form as form
# options
from core.data.options.option import option
from core.data.options.optionList import optionList

from core.controllers.basePlugin.baseAuditPlugin import baseAuditPlugin
from core.data.fuzzer.fuzzer import createMutants, createRandAlNum
from core.controllers.w3afException import w3afException

import core.data.kb.knowledgeBase as kb
import core.data.kb.vuln as vuln
import core.data.constants.severity as severity

import string

class session_fixation(baseAuditPlugin):
    '''
    Find SESSION FIXATION vulnerabilities.
    @author: Summer Nguyen (summer0ngu...@gmail.com)
    '''

    def __init__(self):
        baseAuditPlugin.__init__(self)
        self._fuzzableRequests = []

        self._SSID=''
        self._SSIDparam=''
        self._fakeSSID=''

    def audit(self, freq ):
        '''
        Tests an URL for Session Fixation vulnerabilities.

        @param freq: A fuzzableRequest
        '''
        om.out.debug( 'Session Fixation plugin is testing: ' + freq.getURL() )

        self._fuzzableRequests.append(freq)

        if self._hasSSID(freq):   # The plugin only test the URL that may respond SESSID
            self._checkvuln(freq)

    def _checkvuln(self,freq):
        '''
        Generate New SSID from original SSSID, send it and get response

        I don't want to set fake_SSID=1234.. ^_^
        '''
        SSID=""

        for i,A in enumerate(self._SSID):
            if i%5==1:
                SSID+="0"
            else:
                SSID+=A
        self._fakeSSID=SSID

        Cookie= str(freq.getCookie())
        Cookie=Cookie.replace(self._SSID,SSID);
        freq.setCookie(Cookie)

        targs = (freq,)
        self._tm.startFunction( target=self._sendMutant, args=targs, ownerObj=self )

    def _hasSSID( self, freq ):
        '''
        Check if the server provided  SSID
        '''

        Cookie= str(freq.getCookie())
        if (self._SSIDparam==''):
            params=self._getSSIDparam()
        else:
            params=[self._SSIDparam]

        for param in params:
            num=string.find(Cookie,param)
            if num!=-1:
                SSID=""
                end=False
                i=1
                while not end:
                    char=Cookie[num+len(param)+i]
                    if char!=';':
                        SSID+=char
                    else:
                        end=True
                    i=i+1

                self._SSIDparam=param
                self._SSID=SSID
                self._hasID=True
                return True

        return False

    def _analyzeResult( self, mutant, response ):
        '''
        Do we have Session Fixation VULN??

        @return: None, record all the results in the kb.
        '''
        vulne=False
        res=response.getHeaders()
        if 'Set-Cookie' in res:

            num=string.find(res['Set-Cookie'],self._SSIDparam)
            if num== -1:
                vulne=True
            else:
                SSID=''
                char=''
                i=1
                end=False
                while not end:   ## Get the SSID value
                    char=res['Set-Cookie'][num+len(self._SSIDparam)+i]
                    if char!=';':
                        SSID+=char
                    else:
                        end=True
                    i=i+1

                if SSID==self._fakeSSID:
                    vulne=True

        else:
            vulne=True

        if vulne: ## there is VULN
            print mutant.getURL()
            print "VULN"

            v = vuln.vuln( mutant )
            v.setId( response.id )
            v.setName( 'Session Fixation vulnerability' )
            v.setSeverity(severity.MEDIUM)

            kb.kb.append( self, 'sessionfixation', v )

    def _getSSIDparam(self ):

        '''
        SSID parameters, Please add more parameters
        '''

        param=[]

        param.append('JSESSIONID')
        param.append('wordpress_test_cookie')
        param.append('PHPSESSIONID')
        param.append('SID')
        param.append('PHPSESSID')

        return param

    def getOptions( self ):
        '''
        @return: A list of option objects for this plugin.
        '''

        ol = optionList()

        return ol

    def setOptions( self, optionsMap ):
        '''
        This method sets all the options that are configured using the user interface
        generated by the framework using the result of getOptions().

        @parameter OptionList: A dictionary with the options for the plugin.
        @return: No value is returned.
        '''
        pass

    def getPluginDeps( self ):
        '''
        @return: A list with the names of the plugins that should be runned before the
        current one.
        '''
        return []

    def getLongDesc( self ):
        '''
        @return: A DETAILED description of the plugin functions and features.
        '''
        return '''
        This plugin finds SESSION FIXATION vulnerabilities.

        To find SESSION FIXATION Vulnerability, the Plugin will Find freqs that contain SSID, change this SSID and send to server.