Hours of strange fun and memories:

http://cityrag.blogs.com/main/2006/12/the_50_greatest.html

As voted by the animation industry in 1994 and mostly online now. But Warners, Disney and others have taken some down. I've seen about half, my faves being Snow White and Minnie the Moocher. Betty Boop is the cat's pajamas.

Many can be seen full-screen. For those on YouTube, click the button under the lower right corner of the small screen.

Some are morality tales. The one I like is a Dr. Seuss: Gerald McBoing-Boing.

Speaking of Boing-Boing, I found this treasure, and many others via one the first blogs (and a model for others) http://www.boingboing.net/ which started as Boing Boing, The World's Greatest Neurozine, started by my friends and former Boulderites Mark and Carla Fraunfelder, who moved to California long ago. It's a most eclectic selection of hi-tech wonders, oddball art, anti-copyrightist, open-source, lefty libertarian politics, science fiction, virtual reality, nostalgia, make-it-yourself projects, and, and, and...

If you don't find something for you today, you probably will tomorrow.

Enjoy, and please spread it around...

Evan

                   http://Vote.org
         Taking the "mock" out of democracy!
   Evan Ravitz, founder (303)440-6838 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Fool's gold exists because there is real gold." -Rumi