Dear Friend,

I was shocked when I heard this story and thought you would be,
too.

Last month, a woman in Ohio tried to purchase the emergency
contraception, Plan B at a local Wal-Mart. The pharmacist not
only refused to provide it to her, but also laughed in her face!

Now I am joining NARAL Pro-Choice America to do something about
it. I just wrote a letter to Wal-Mart CEO Lee Scott urging his
company to require that its pharmacies fill requests for Plan B
without intimidation, humiliation, or delay.

I hope you also take a moment to encourage Wal-Mart to do the
right thing and change its policy. Click on the link below to
send a letter to Wal-Mart CEO H. Lee Scott through NARAL
Pro-Choice America.
http://prochoiceaction.org/campaign/planb_walmart?rk=V1qpGld1kfi0W

This email is Powered by Convio, Inc.

http://www.convio.com