Craig Talbert ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) has forwarded you a
message from NARAL Pro-Choice America's Choice Action Network,
which is on the web at:
http://prochoiceaction.org/nd.html?r=p7qpGld1_HK_&n=7281414

I'm sending you an email because I want you to help protect
privacy and a woman's right to choose.

With the 2006 election victories in Congress, we saw that when
America's pro-choice majority takes action, it makes a
difference. We could not have won without the determination and
drive of pro-choice Americans who gave of their hearts and
minds.

We won this critical election, but we won't rest even for a
moment as our anti-choice opponents regroup and resume their
attacks on our rights. In Washington, Bush will continue to push
his far-right agenda of taking over the Supreme Court, cutting
funds to family-planning services, funding risky
"abstinence-only" programs instead of honest sex education, and
promoting ideology over science. Across the country, states are
banning abortion, and even anti-choice pharmacists routinely
deny women their prescription birth control.

NARAL Pro-Choice America needs everyone's support to secure our
shared values of freedom and privacy. Please, click here to sign
up: http://prochoiceaction.org/can/join.html?source=web_naral

Thank you.

Follow this link to sign up:
http://prochoiceaction.org/can/join.html?r=p7qpGld1%5fHK%5f