Folks,

I'm leaving for my 7th summer in the high country and subletting my nice Boulder apartment on University Hill for the bargain price of $500/month. I'll be away July and August, and maybe some of June.

I live 150 feet from a HOP bus stop and 3 blocks from all the Broadway buses, at 1130 11th St. My apartment gets lots of sun and has lots of plants -which you must water! It's about 400 square feet with a living room, bedroom, kitchen and full bath. You can use my TV with free basic cable and my stereo. We have wireless broadband internet. You just have to put up with my stuff.

Instead of asking for a security deposit, since I'll be unreachable in the wilderness, I ask that you pay for both months up front. Utilities are $60/month, so you need $1120 to move in.

If you know someone trustworthy who's interested, please let get them in touch soon. I'll soon put it on Craig's list, and it will be snapped up fast.

                     www.Vote.org
         Taking the "mock" out of democracy!
   Evan Ravitz, founder (303)440-6838 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   also: www.Vote.org/photos  www.Vote.org/paradise
"Fool's gold exists because there is real gold." -Rumi