I've signed an important petition urging the press to ask candidates about
their plans for solving the climate crisis. I hope you will too.

http://www.climateprotect.org/presspetition

The press has been asking the presidential candidates hundreds of questions on
a range of issues, but seldom asks about the greatest threat to our planet: the
climate crisis. More important than asking candidates about UFOs, childhood
nicknames or sports teams, the press needs to ask candidates how they intend to
unlock solutions to the climate crisis. Reporters and their editors need to
hear from readers like you and me.