On 1/11/2001 12:26 PM, "Andrew Nielsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> No argument from me. However it's equivalent to a 1.0 release, and
> my point was that it is still immature, regardless of whether its
> feature set is appropriate to any given group of users.

This is true. To be quite honest, the entire OS is a 1.0 release. The bug
list is a mile long, and the feature request list is even longer.

Please don't forget that OS9 has had 15 years to get to where it is now. OSX
(In it's current form) has only had about 2 or 3 years of really solid work.
There are some VERY exciting things coming. It just takes time.

:-)

PS... January will be fun!

Regards

Matthew Healey