On 11/11/01 9:34 PM, "Ted Burbidge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello Brett, I have been using IInet Premier rate for about 2 years now.
> Cost $40 per month
> inc GST, unlimited access time and downloads. Never been charged more than
> $40 per month.
> Have another look at your plan. Sometimes better and cheaper in the long run
> to pay a little
> more each month for an all inclusive unrestricted plan, and then you don't get
> caught out with
> over allowance fees.
>
> Best regards, Ted Burbidge

He can't if he wants to stay on cable :-)

Unfortunately iiNet have the monopoly on the broadband access in Ellenbrook,
and ADSL is a long way off. It would be better for all those people who
live in Ellenbrook to complain to iiNet rather than switch.

Seeya

Rod!
(Who also has to live with a 500meg limit!)