On Friday, November 16, 2001, at 06:26 PM, Andrew Nielsen wrote:

>> (1) Date & Time, & International system preferences show Australian
>> date
>> setting;
>> ie 16/11/2001.
>> (2) Finder obeys this, showing file datestamps with Australian dates.
>> (3) Pull-down date menu from the menu bar clock DOES NOT obey this. It
>> persistently shows the date in US format.
>
> Known problem, no fix yet. Even 10.1.1 didn't fix it, sigh. Or the
> A4 problem, double sigh.

MacFixit this morning has a link to an installer package which
supposedly fixes the A4 default problem. I've downloaded it it but
haven't tried it yet. The article also mentions that Apple have
apparently promised a fix for the A4 problem in 10.2.
--
Peter Hinchliffe
Apwin Computer Services FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer