Hi...

I think the thing that often annoys the 'experts' is when people think 'I'll just ask someone on WAMUG' rather than spend 5 minutes looking for the answer themselves either in the WAMUG archives or via a search engine such as Google <http://www.google.com/>. Instead they let everyone else on the list do it for them, they then get multiple replies, thus consuming two or three people's time instead of one person's...

Of course some people don't know how to search for things on the net, in which case it's excusable. At least until they know better :)

Have Fun,
Shay
--
Perth, Western Australia Technomancer Sponsor WA's Solar Car