On Wednesday, February 6, 2002, at 03:36 AM, Bob wrote:

> Although long overdue, it is pleasing to read that Telstra broadband
> support staff are to receive training about OSX from Apple.

Don't quite know what this article is on about. I have been using
Telstra broadband in MacOS X since I0.0 was released with absolutely no
problems whatsoever.

It's nice to know that Telstra staff will receive training, but it's
hard to know just how extensive this will need to be. Perhaps the main
thrust will be to cure them of "thinking in Windows".

--
Peter Hinchliffe
Apwin Computer Services FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer