Just my two cents (don't mean to offend anyone) but honestly guys, WAMUG is
a community established to help people, especially newbies. Let's not lose
focus here and start enforcing strict rules which make it difficult for
people to ask questions, for fear of a barrage of "but technically, you're
not correct" responses.

We're all Mac-loving users - let's get back to helping people solve their
Mac-related problems.

As the WAMUG Listmom, it ultimately falls to myself and the committee members to enforce the rules.

Speaking for myself at least, I have no intention of 'enforcing' the guidelines, and have already mailed Onno suggesting that they be re-worded in a more friendly manner. They are after all, guidelines, and not mandatory restrictions.

I am however quite grateful to Onno for having compiled them!

Now, I'm hoping we can get back to Mac related questions and answers :)

Thanks,
Shay
--
Perth, Western Australia Technomancer Sponsor WA's Solar Car