I have little doubt that the archive address has been frequently displayed
on the Wamug digest, but can someone please tell me what it is? I have
searched the Wamug web pages, and although they contain interesting
information about how to join the mailing list I could not see anything
about how to access archives.

The archives are a collection of all the 15786 or so messages posted to the WAMUG list so far. (In fact I notice the list has just had its 3rd birthday as of February 19th!)

If you go to the archive address...