Does anyone know the solution to these?

Re : Indexing
I have set my Mac (G4/450) to wake up at 10:00, launch bigpond cable app,
Entourage & Explorer. Everyday. At 10:04 I have set the Mac to update the
index on the HD. Trouble is, it doesn't start until I move the mouse ‹ then
(when *I* am ready to use the computer) it seems to want to start indexing.
Am I crazy or the only person in WA indexing his Mac? And why should it take
an hour each day anyway since I'm only after ability to find key words in
Word docs and don't see how indexing a mp3 / extension / program can help
anyone?

Re: CD burning (AIFF)
Anyone know an easy way to transfer playlists in iTunes to song sets (ready
to burn) in Toast 4.1.2?

T.I.A.

Brett Carboni
Tsunami