Hi everyone,

One more question concerning how long emails take to arrive on the list.
The email below this one was sent on the 27 th March, but has only arrived
on the list today, 04/04. This happens everytime I send an email to the
list. Does anyone know why this happens?

I used to send my email to [EMAIL PROTECTED], but once I established a
yahoo.com. account for myself yahoo seems to have grabbed them. It is only
since I registered for a yahoo mail account that my emails take nearly a
week to appear on the list. Including the odd occassion I have been able to
reply!

cheers,

Paul Holland