Hi all,

I have an LCIII which I want to print over the network to my FreeBSD server
(which then sends the stuff to a windows printer) I have the software
configured to get the mac talking to FreeBSD (netatalk is kewl).

The LCIII is running OS 7.5.5.

Now my problem, I have no printers anywhere :o(

In chooser their are no printers listed, in my system folder are some
printer files, but I am not sure what to drag into the chooser to let me
share printers :o(

The Windows printer is a HP 4L (and I do not think HP did any mac drivers)

Any help appreciated,

Regards,

Kat.

/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | K.A.Q. Electronics
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail | Software and Electronic Engineering
X - NO Word docs in e-mail | Perth Western Australia
/ \ | Ph +61 419 923 731