The worse thing you can do is send these PC virus attachments
back, you are only making matters worse. Unfortunately you are
receiving these attachments from people who are not aware that
they are sending them.

They receive a virus themselves and it corrupts and infests
their system and then uses the e-mail addresses they have in
their address book to resend it else where. They will not harm
your Mac as it is unable to read them, what ever you do don't
transfer them to a PC to view them if you have one of them as
well.

Dave Watkins