Is it only me or are other people being sent strange files which must be
viruses? I am getting at least two every day from unknown people in USA and
Aust. Each has an enticing message with file attached.

I immediately trash them but it is annoying.

Yes, the recent spate of PC virus e-mails is the worst I've seen in a decade.

You might be able to filter some of them out by using spamfire. Fortunately it also filters spam as well :) <http://www.matterform.com/?page=spamfire/>

Maybe one day Windows users will realise how much virus-related time and pain they could save by using a Mac (and non-MS software).

Have fun,
Shay
--
Perth, Western Australia Technomancer It must be bunnies!