On 30/4/02 2:34 PM, "marksecker_au" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Matthew Healey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> Also, where's the audio line out? It's mentioned, but I can't see it
>>> on the back panel. I guess you're meant to buy an iPod for that (Or
>>> is it integrated into the DVI connector? :)
>>
>> There is the headphones jack on the side... Maybe you could just plug that
>> straight into the mic jack on your mixing deck.
>>
>> :P
>>
>> (With the volume turned up full of course!)
>>
> Sorry missed the original - had unsubscribed/resubscribed (what a
> pain) so going to take a punt as to this being about conecting a
> powerbook up to a DJ or FoH or home studio mixer.

Hi Mark,

Thanks for one hell of a good answer, I am sure it will be very useful to
someone searching the archives.

However, I was just being cheeky by suggesting that you plug a powered
output, into an un-powered input. Fun results can be had by all if you know
what you are doing, and you don't mind a few sparks here and there.

Regards

Matthew Healey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--