On Wednesday, May 1, 2002, at 01:54 PM, crazy_ebot wrote:

> 'we got anyone on the list who knows if the speed demonstrated
> in the DreamWeaver MX preview is an indication of the final
> release?
>
> I'm hoping _to god_ it isn't ... it seems to bring up the spinning
> beachball (up to 5 seconds) for _window_ selections ... 'yuk'.

I have actually girded my loins (a painful experience in itself) and
used DreamWeaver MX for some serious work. After the first day's use
where everything was spinning beach balls. length waits and forced
quits, I am happy to report that this software is now behaving
beautifully. Everything seems snappy and responsive. The new interface
takes a bit of getting used to, and I guess that's going to change again
in the light of Adobe's court case win against Macromedia, but I'm
really looking forward to the final release now.

--
Peter Hinchliffe
Apwin Computer Services FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer