Rod wrote:

Hi All!

Here is a curly question for you all. Is it possible that if a machine is
hooked into ADSL, it can be hacked and the drive initialised?

We have a customer that is hooked into ADSL. He says that while he was
online, the machine crashed with a type 1 error. When he tried to reboot, a
flashing question mark appeared. He brought the machine into the store.
After booting off a Diskwarrior CD, we noticed that the drive had now been
called 'Untitled' and was empty.

Does this sound at all possible?

Sounds more like he renamed it or did he initialize it ?

--
If you can smile when things go wrong
You obviously have someone in mind to blame